Tubal infection condition is related to women because this is an infection of the fallopian tubes. If you are suffering from this condition, then must talk to the doctor as soon as possible. Or you must read this article because we are going to give you detailed information about the tubal infection. So you must read this carefully at the end.
What is tubal Infection?
Tubal Infection is explained as Fallopian Tube Infection, that is caused due to excessive growth of bacteria that is present in the fallopian tubes. Fallopian tubes play a crucial role in fertilization and these are connected with ovary and uterus.
This type of infection is also known as salpingitis and, this fallopian tube infection leads to infertility.
Salpingitis has two types such as-:
- Acute salpingitis
- Chronic salpingitis.
In chronic salpingitis is a long-time problem, however, it has mild signs. In this condition, you need to visit the lady doctor in Punjab, so that you can get a proper treatment according to your condition. Well, if you leave it untreated, this will surely lead you to permanent damage to the fallopian tubes.
Whereas, acute salpingitis results in swelling and start discharging a fluid. You may experience pus in your fallopian tubes, and this condition leads you to permanent blockage. You must talk to the gynecologist for the check-up and treatment as well.
Symptoms of Tubal Infection
- Soreness in the lower back
- Abnormally persistent urination
- You may experience bad smell due to fluid in fallopian tubes.
- Bizarre color of fluid emitted from the vagina
- Pain during sex
- Fever and frequent headache
- Chronic pain during ovulation
- Excessive pain during menstruation cycle
- Severe pain in the lower abdominal area
- Uneasiness and discomfort
Reasons behind Tubal Infection
There are several reasons behind the tubal infection, you need to talk to gynae in order to get knowledge about the reasons behind this type of infection. The causes include-:
- Presence of harmful bacteria in a fallopian tube such as Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, and Mycoplasma
- If you have sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia and gonorrhea.
Tubal Infection and Pregnancy
As we stated above, this condition results in blockage or damage of fallopian tubes, that further leads to infertility in female. In addition to this, this condition also affects the development of eggs, due to which you will be unable to enjoy motherhood. In this condition. You need to go through infertility treatment and there are many other treatment options available to treat tubal infection such as-:
- Pap smear test
- Mucus swab
- Blood tests in order to examine the condition.
After these tests, he will recommend you the right treatment according to your condition and symptoms as well.