Going for IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is not an easy decision. It is expensive, time-consuming, and emotionally draining.
But if you are sure you want a child of your own, this is the perfect solution if you are having trouble conceiving.
Infertility treatment in Moga helps you overcome the struggle of infertility.
What Are The Reasons For IVF Treatment?
These are some of the reasons why some people select IVF as a form to get pregnant.
- If you or your partner has a low sperm count.
- If you or your partner has trouble with ovulation because of certain health conditions, including polycystic ovaries syndrome.
- If you or your partner is having trouble with fallopian tubes. Either it is blocked or damaged.
- If either of you has been sterilized before.
- If you or your partner have endometriosis.
- If you or your partner wish to avoid passing on some inherited genetic disorder to your children.
Then there are some people who choose to use donor eggs or sperm. For example, if a couple is at higher risk of passing down certain genetic disorders to their children, the best IVF doctor might suggest they go ahead with donor sperm or eggs.
Apart from that, people who have cancer are also very valid patients to take the help of IVF. They even froze their eggs before the cancer treatment, and chemotherapy and radiotherapy can harm infertility. The doctor can use the frozen eggs or sperm later when the patient desires IVF treatment.
Did you know?
Women undergoing IVF can have hair loss, and it is related to genetic problems. If you are experiencing the same, then consult the hair loss doctor. Initially, he can suggest the necessary supplements. But, later on, if you are looking for better results in terms of hair growth, then you can choose to undergo a hair transplant in Ludhiana.
Other Fertility Treatment
When we talk about test-tube babies or infertility treatment, the first thing that pops into people’s minds is IVF treatment. But do not worry, it is not the only solution. You can try out other methods to get pregnant, including fertility drugs, artificial insemination, surgery, etc.
How To Find An IVF Doctor?
The first thing you should do is find the Best IVF centre in Punjab, then start your journey to find the best fertility specialist. Your primary healthcare doctor can recommend you to an IVF clinic or doctor who can treat your infertility issues.
You should talk about all the options with your IVF specialist. But do remember whether you want to choose IVF or not is totally up to you. Weigh down all the factors such as financial costs and physical labor before you select this method.
Questions You Should Ask Your IVF Doctor And Staff Member
These are some common questions you should ask your IVF specialist or the staff member before beginning your infertility treatment journey.
- What kind of treatments are available for me?
- Would the IVF specialist conduct the IVF procedure or the staff members in the clinic?
- What is the success rate for people my age with the same condition?
- What kind of tests, treatments, and medicines does the insurance cover, if any?
- How many cycles of IVF treatment would I require to see a positive result?
- Is it a safe procedure, or would I feel any side effects in the body?