In this competitive world, most people plan to have their family once they have made a mark in their career. But this time, they forget that the road to conception might be troublesome. It becomes difficult for the couple to conceive on their own. You must be aware of your reproductive health and stay in touch with your gynaecologist in Punjab.
If you are trying for one year, despite unprotected sex but every time you can get negative results, chances are the fertility level is getting down. For a timely treatment plan, make sure you visit the best IVF centre in Punjab and get a proper understanding of your condition.
What is the primary reason for infertility?
Male and female infertility cases are on the rise. Sometimes, both partners are diagnosed with infertility, and sometimes just one of them is experiencing issues. Some of the possible reasons are:
- Advancing maternal age
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Sperm functionality
- Genetic factors
- Being obese or overweight
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
When you are trying to conceive but every time seeing the false results can create a stressful situation.
Is there any link between stress and fertility?
Well! Stress and fertility are linked to each other. Many people are not aware that stress and fertility are linked to each other. The day-to-day stress can result in many issues and your chances of conception reduce. If you are experiencing too much stress daily, then ovulation is impacted and low male sperm production triggers infertility.
You need to control the stress level, and stop yourself from drinking & smoking, as it will improve your chances of conception.
Medical advancement is a boon for an infertile couple
The world has changed a lot and many treatment options have been introduced for the same. Consult the fertility expert and get a strategic treatment plan which improves your condition. The doctor will diagnose and evaluate the condition so that your conception chances are increased manifolds.
- Understanding male and female fertility are important before the treatment. There is no point in getting the treatment that will be of no use. Consult the experienced fertility doctor as they make sure you get the best treatment.
- The doctor will suggest an effective treatment plan as per the diagnosis. This way your chances of conception are increased. Make sure that you consult the experienced and skilled fertility expert for the treatment.
- Before the treatment starts, you must have a clear understanding of your condition. This way you will know what all is included in the treatment and what necessary steps you need to take for the same. Make sure to ask about the treatment cost, so that you plan for the treatment beforehand.