Bladder problems are too common in both men and women. To get rid of these problems, you have to visit the urology center, because the only urologist can help you to treat bladder conditions. You need to understand what to do if you are unable to get rid of bladder problems with oral medications.
Bladder problems are too common in both males and females, which can be treated in several ways. But if you leave them untreated then, these will surely lead you to several other health conditions. Well, Overactive bladder affects too many people across the world, which is explained as a sudden need for urination as well as leads you to loss of urine in between.
To get rid of this condition, you have to visit the urology center, because the only urologist has specialization to treat these types of conditions in both males and females. He may first prescribe you oral medication to treat overactive bladder which includes-:
- Oxybutynin, you can so with brand Ditropan, Ditropan XL or Control
- Tolterodine-: Brand name Detrol
- Fesoterodine (Toviaz).
These are the medicines that are valuable to treat Overactive bladder problems. However, certain people are unable to get rid of this problem with oral medications. In this condition, they may need to undergo several other treatment options which include-:
You have to make certain lifestyle changes which include behavioral therapy, which is valuable to get rid of the overactive bladder problems. You must consult your specialist before going with lifestyle changes. Certain lifestyle changes may include-:
- You must limit your consumption of alcohol because this too harmful to your bladder.
- You need to maintain a healthy weight so that you can get rid of this condition.
- You must try to urinate almost twice a day properly, and it is necessary to empty your bladder, which is necessary to get rid of the overactive bladder problems.
- You can also go with Pelvic floor physical therapy, which is beneficial to strengthen the muscles.
Botox for your bladder
This is another treatment option to get rid of bladder problems. In this treatment option, your specialist gives you injections of botox into the bladder muscle. Botox is not only used to smooth wrinkles, and several other conditions.
The overactive treatment option also includes surgical treatment. In which, your surgeon performs the surgery to reduce the pressure of the bladder so that you can lead a happy life without any complication.
Apart from these, there are several other overactive bladder treatment options such as-:
- Stimulating nerves
- InterStim Therapy
- Percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation
To get these treatments you have to visit the urologist near you, as he only can treat you well as per your problem.