Males, females and children can get affected by a wide variety of urological problems. According to the urologist in Punjab, “The urological problems can come up in the two forms, which are as follow:
- Filtering of the urine
- Carrying urine out from the body
The urologist in Moga treats all kind of urological problems which may involve the:
- Urinary tract
- Reproductive Organs
There are so many kinds of urological diseases. We are going to mention some of the diseases which are most commonly observed among people:
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
This problem is associated with the enlargement of the prostate gland. The men who have crossed the age of 50 are usually found suffering from this problem.
The symptoms of the enlarged prostate start getting shown up when the enlarged prostate is causing a disturbance in the functionality of the urethra. This disturbance is caused when the prostate is exerting too much pressure on the urethra. The symptoms of the enlarged prostate are as follow:
- Frequent urge to urinate
- The feeling that the bladder is not emptied completely
Usually, the patients are treated with the help of medication. If the problem is so severe, then the doctor may follow the surgical approach.
- Urinary incontinence
Urinary incontinence is an embarrassing condition in which the bladder loses control over the muscles. This situation can arise because of the following:
- Weakening of the bladder muscles
- Weakening of the sphincter muscles
- Childbirth (Very common)
- Injury to the spinal cord
- Severe constipation
- Urinary tract infections
When the pathogenic bacteria enter the urinary tract, they cause several infections. The following symptoms indicate that you should immediately visit a urologist:
- Frequent Urge to Urinate
- Incomplete emptying of the bladder
- Burning sensations in the bladder
- Kidney and the Ureteral stones
The kidney and ureteral stones may block the flow of urine which can be very discomforting. If the size of these stones is small, then in many cases they get passed through urine on their own. But if the stones are considerably larger, then they need medical help to get expelled.
How can individuals improve their urological health?
If the individuals follow the following guidelines, then they can surely get prevented from the urological diseases:
- Drinking the water in abundance since dehydration is the biggest cause of urological problems.
- If the individuals drink cranberry juice, then they can highly prevent Urinary tract infections.
- Do not consume caffeine in plenty. If you are a coffee lover, then you can go for decaf.
- Do not let your weight range fluctuate. It is mandatory to maintain the ideal weight for a healthy body.
- Switching to a smoke-free lifestyle can contribute highly to the maintenance of urological health.
Try to incorporate the kegel exercise into your daily routine. Doing so will help you to be fit and fine for the rest of your life. In case you encounter any problem regarding urological health, then please visit us for treatment.