How well it can work?
Tubal ligation is a reliable option for women who want to conceive later in life. 1 out of 100 women will be able to conceive within the year of getting the surgery. Many things that play an essential role when you are trying to get pregnant later in life. The doctor can suggest the option of surgery in which the tubes are:
- Cut and tied with the use of special threads.
- It is closed with the help of clips and bands
- Cauterized which means they are sealed and shut with the help of an electric current.
- Blocked with scar tissues which n forms when the doctor will insert the dental implants.
If all work well then pregnancy is prevented but not all of them can give effective results.
If you are trying to conceive for a long time and want to understand the best option then you need to consult the IVF centre in Punjab.
Undergoing the tubal ligation
Many women can choose to get tubal ligation so that they do not get pregnant. During the procedure, the fallopian tubes are cut, tied, or blocked so that the women’s eggs are fertilized and the chances of pregnancy.
Undergoing fertility treatment after tubal ligation
- In most cases, the patient needs to undergo the best treatment plan which is IVF (In-Vitro-Fertilization). During IVF, the sperm and egg are combined in the lab in a controlled environment. This is where fertilization will take place and it happens outside the body.
After fertilization, the embryo is formed. The embryologist will check the embryo development for 3 to 5 days so that the best embryo can be selected. The embryo will be implanted back to the women’s reproductive tract so that the chances of pregnancy are increased. Through this method, the issue of blocked fallopian tubes is bypassed.
- Another method to get pregnant after tubal ligation is tubal reversal surgery in which the fallopian tubes are attached. However, this surgical procedure is not always effective as it needs to be. Studies have shown that those who have undergone this procedure are at increased chances of having the risk of ectopic pregnancy.
How to make sure I have selected the right choice?
Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful phases in a woman’s life. Getting the most effective treatment from the fertility expert will tell you which treatment option is going to suit your condition the best. The fertility expert will consider different factors like your age, fertility health, overall health, and your lifestyle preferences.