Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Moga
ED stands for Erectile Dysfunction, categorized as one of the common sexual problems. The problem results in not keeping an erection for the proper time or getting it. If you have a problem with your sexual life, like your sexual desire is reducing or your partner is not feeling satisfied, then ED might be the reason behind the same. Erectile dysfunction treatment in Moga by the experienced medical expert at GOMTI THAPAR HOSPITAL will help you get yourself a customized treatment plan.
Moreover, ED should be termed a problem linked to old age as even adults can have this problem. So, if your sex life has a halt, then this is your sign to seek professional assistance to enlighten yourself about the problem.
What are the symptoms of ED?
Three significant and common symptoms of ED are mentioned-below:
- Can’t get an erection
- Can’t keep an erection
- Low or reduced sexual desire
What are the causes of ED?
ED can happen due to several reasons, and some of the known ones are:
- Brain or spinal cord injuries
- Stress, anxiety, or depression
- Alcohol and tobacco intake
- Diabetes – Increase in blood sugar
- Hypertension – Increase in blood pressure
- Atherosclerosis – Hardening of the arteries
- Hypogonadism – Low level of hormone in males i.e., testosterone
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Undergone radiation therapy
- Prostate or bladder surgery (some of them)
- Certain prescription medications
Apart from that, if you feel depressed, do not have sexual contact, or have any unwanted feelings that it’s better to consult the doctor. Most importantly, make sure your partner is involved with you on this journey.
How to diagnose ED?
Usually, there’s not much to be done to diagnose this condition. But, make sure that you don’t self-diagnose and seek medical assistance to ensure the signs you have are not because of some other health concern. Most importantly, a physical examination is done to understand the problem deeply
How is Erectile dysfunction treated?
Initially, the doctor will determine the primary reason behind ED. Depending on the test results, further treatment is given to you. Here’s an example of how the ED problem is addressed in some instances:
- The significant reasons are high blood sugar and high blood pressure. Then take medications as suggested by the doctor.
- If the ED is due to other reasons, then necessary medications are offered like:
- Sildenafil (brand name: Viagra)
- Tadalfil (brand name Cialis)
- Vardenafil (brand name Levitra)
Make sure not every person can use these medications as these are not safe for everyone. You have to get medical assistance before you take any medication. If you take the prescribed medication suggested by the doctor on said time and in the necessary dose, but it doesn’t work, then what? Tell the doctor, and he might prescribe you another one.
Is it possible to prevent Erectile dysfunction?
The prevention tips are suggested depending on understanding the primary cause behind ED. Here are some of the prevention tips that you need to follow to prevent ED:
- Do not drink alcohol, smoke, or use any illicit drug
- Keep a check on your blood pressure and sugar level
- Ask the doctor if it’s okay to take the medication with the ones you are taking at the moment for a specific health concern.
- Control stress levels – Meditate, go for a walk, listen to soothing music, and do yoga
Seek medical care for ED
Schedule your initial consultation at Gomti Thapar Hospital to manage everything better and make a difference in your condition.